Disclaimer

This is sincere from my heart... 

  • The articles I wrote are not for any commercial purposes but just to share my views.
  • The Ads that make revenue will surely go for the charity purposes. Not even a single paisa to my pocket.
  • The posts I publish are just from my experience and just my feelings but not guaranteed that it helps every body.
  • My posts won't show any affinity towards a particular political party or a particular person in this world.
  • Any information used from internet or books is just for reference about my ideas.
  • My posts are not particular to promote any religion.
  • I am not making any money from this blog, so if the photos or information I used from others sites , can notify and ask me to remove his proprietary information from my blog. (Required proofs of proprietary).
Copyright Statement
  • Unless otherwise intimated, copyright of the material on this blog is held by Krishna's Page administrator.
  • Permission is granted to reproduce and distribute copies of the information for nonprofit educational or library purposes, provided that copies are distributed at or below cost, and that the author, source, and copyright notice are included on each copy. 
  • These items may be further forwarded and distributed in the network, so long as the statement of copyright remains intact. 

For further information, contact krishna's Page administrator.


0 comments to "Disclaimer"

Post a Comment

Whoever writes Inappropriate/Vulgar comments to context, generally want to be anonymous …So I hope U r not the one like that?
For lazy logs, u can at least use Name/URL option which doesn’t even require any sign-in, The good thing is that it can accept your lovely nick name also and the URL is not mandatory too.
Thanks for your patience
~Krishna(I love "Transparency")

Popular Posts

Enter your email address:

Buffs ...

Tags


Powered by WidgetsForFree

Archives